Part-Time Retail Sales Associate:
Creative business in Denver’s RiNo art district seeking a part-time Retail Sales Associate. We are a retail store, focusing on handmade, small batch, locally sourced homewares. We have a workshop in the back of the shop, where we teach and host a variety of different classes and workshops every month.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting customers.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Handling of cash/credit card transactions, gift cards and returns.
- Re-stocking floor as needed.
- Light housekeeping (dusting, sweeping, watering plants, taking out garbage etc.)
- Running errands as needed.
- Learning and maintaining knowledge of product lines, current sales and promotions.
- Inventory management
- Packing/receiving shipments.
- Receipt reconciliation
- Website maintenance (updating workshop schedule, etc.)
- Assist with photoshoots
- Ordering retail supplies as needed: merchandise bags, tissue paper, etc.
Applicants must be eager to learn and grow with us, as we are a fairly new business. Eligible candidates must be friendly, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be organized, dependable, creative and pro-active. We are also a dog friendly business, so it’s a plus if you like dogs!
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org